Bristol Real Estate, Business and Bankruptcy Lawyer
Comprehensive Experience and KnowledgeAfter nearly 40 years of experience in dispute resolution and litigation, I have earned a reputation for success in a variety of practice areas. A significant portion of my time is spent as a bankruptcy attorney, handling claim objections, motions for abandonment of property, motions for relief from stay, fraudulent transfer cases, turnover of property, and plan litigation for Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. My caseload represents a wide range of other legal areas, as well.
Schedule a free initial consultation with John E. Kieffer, Attorney at Law, PLLC for representation in cases of:
- Bankruptcy litigation that assists creditors in achieving fair recoveries of debts
- Foreclosure proceedings for banks, businesses and individuals
- Insurance claims and titles for insurance companies, businesses and individuals
- Real property litigation that settles disputes in division amongst heirs, boundaries, property descriptions and ownership or land use issues (i.e., partition suits, boundary line disputes and landlord-tenant disputes)
- Commercial real estate, including title work and insurance work for Investors Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Business transactions, formation and litigation needs such as corporations and LLC formation, preparation of shareholder agreements, business activity counseling, litigation among shareholders or business entities
- Personal injury and accident cases, including vehicle accidents, workplace injuries and defective products liability
- Wills, estates, trusts and special needs trusts involving living wills, medical directives, probate law, estates, estate litigation and security for developmentally or physically disabled individuals
- Traffic violations defense in serious traffic violations, such as reckless driving or DUIs
- Regulatory agency representation for individuals before the division of motor vehicles, Department of Forestry, Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission, school boards, and municipal and county agencies
- Document Preparation of Deeds, Deeds of Trust, Contracts, Promissory Notes and Other Legal Documents.
Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City Commercial Litigation Attorney
Send an e-mail or call my office at 276-466-5522 to schedule a free initial consultation. During this meeting we will discuss the details of your case and your goals so that you can swiftly take action in whatever legal matter you are facing. As a Bristol-based lawyer, I handle cases in the Tri-City area, Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee.